Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What Am I Doing?

There are a million blogs out there about moms.

Make that a million and one now.

So what am I doing? I am a married, stay-at-home mom to my five kids. We are a loving family, though not without our challenges. I have always enjoyed writing, and there are times when I need to get my thoughts and feelings all out on paper (or screen as it were).

I get frustrated with things I see going on in the world, and I need to talk about it.

I don't expect anyone to really read this blog--I'm doing this for me. I'm keeping it anonymous, because I want to feel free to express my worries about my kids without it coming back to bite them or me. If you stumbled upon this blog and have something to say, please leave a comment. I will be moderating comments though.

I can't promise how regular I'll be in posting to the blog--my family takes precedence. But I will do my best to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment