Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More Goals

I confess, I'm putting off more housework while I write this blog. I at least have the dishwasher running while I write, but I have laundry to do and the piles of papers on my dining table and the stuff to clear away from the basement wall, and a to-do list that has completely filled up the space on my Franklin-Covey compact planner.

I'm taking this time though because one of my goals this year: aside from losing the inches around my waist, arms and legs I mentioned is to write on a more regular basis and improve my writing skills.

I love to write. I really do, and I have an inkling of an idea for a story I'd like to develop, but I know that like muscles, that you need to regularly flex and work, you need to regularly stretch your writing skills as well. So I'm stretching just a bit as I wait for my dishwasher's cycle to be complete.

My goals:
1) Record what I eat on a daily basis (posted yesterday).
2) Exercise at least 4x /week with strength training at least 2-3x. (Didn't clarify that one did I?)
3) Write a couple of paragraphs every day on this blog (at the minimum).
4) Spend 3 hours a week writing on various stories. That works out to be about 1/2 hour per day. (With Sunday off). Try to finish of one of my stories by July 31.

Will post more later. Train boy (C5) is done with his game and needs mommy time.

Wake time:
Breakfast time:
snack
Lunch time:
snack
Dinner:

Exercise:

No comments:

Post a Comment