Thursday, May 23, 2013

Baby Girl has lost half a pound (again)

Darn it.  I really had hoped we had turned a corner on this when she had gained a pound in two weeks time.  One week and a half later and she is back down.  Our primary care provider wants us to go ahead with the GI scope for next week.  She just shouldn't be losing weight like this. 

I think I obsess over her weight more than mine. 

I am feeding her at least four times a day, snacks and now we've started supplementing with soy milk since she is allergic to cows milk.  I'm at a loss of what else to do.  There are days I feel like I'm feeding her all day long.  I'll keep it up as long as I need to though. 

And even though I had planned on nursing her a long time (she is my last baby after all), I am thinking more and more about weaning her.  (Just in case I am the problem here). 

No comments:

Post a Comment